Sometimes the best acne treatments need not be expensive, as one can resort to an acne home remedy that you can prepare and use in the comforts of your own home. Here is a list of acne home remedies that are proven to work for many people.
1. Use a paste made of methi (fenugreek) leaves and apply it to your face. Leave the paste on for about 10 to 15 minutes then wash your face with warm water. It is known that this remedy will prevent not only acne, but also wrinkles, pimples and blackheads.
2. Extract the juice from a lemon and mix it into an equal amount of rose water. Then, apply the mixture to the affected area and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Wash your face with warm water to remove. This homemade acne treatment can rid acne and reduce scars and blemishes in as little as 15 days of application. Laser treatment for acne is very effective for removing scars but before resorting to this expensive fix, try the lemon juice mixture.
3. Crush garlic cloves and dab them on your face once or twice a day.
4. Eat at least five servings of fresh vegetables and fruits daily because a healthy diet is proven to be an effective acne home treatment.
5. Apply toothpaste on the affected area of your face before you sleep, as it helps in reducing swelling overnight. However, please make sure that it is a paste and not a gel.
6. Use a strawberry leaf and place it on the acne. The alkalinity can help reduce the swelling.
7. Prepare a mixture of mint juice and turmeric powder and dab it on the acne. Let it stay for about 15 to 30 minutes and use lukewarm water to wash it off.
8. Make a cucumber paste and apply it as a mask on your face and leave it for 30 minutes before rinsing. This procedure is guaranteed to refresh your skin and helps with acne control.
9. Prepare an almond or oatmeal mask as a face cleanser. This can be done by mixing either almond or oatmeal powder with rose water to create a soft paste that can be applied to the face. Let it stay for 15 minutes before washing your face with cold water. The remedy is also effective in removing blackheads.
10. Put ripe tomato pulp on the acne and let it stay for an hour before washing your face.
11. Prepare a paste of powdered and roasted pomegranate skin and fresh lime juice and dab it over acne, pimples, boils and blackheads.
12. Make a paste from three tablespoons of honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Use the paste on the pimple during the night and wash it with warm water in the morning. Repeat this at home acne treatment for two weeks to get rid of pimples.
13. Place a mixture of a paste of tender neem leaves and turmeric and apply it on the pimple.
14. Apply sandalwood paste and rosewater on your face, and then wash it off after half an hour.
15. Prepare a mixture of vinegar and salt and dab it on the pimple. Then, soak a face towel in the mixture and apply it on the affected area. Let it stay for about 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off.
With this list of recommended home acne treatments, I hope that you can find the perfect solution to your problem concerning acne. You don’t need to buy expensive formulas like Exposed Acne Treatment and some other acne product. Additionally, following these homemade acne treatment tips and the intake of the right vitamin and mineral supplements can surely resolve acne issues.